Tuesday 13 September 2011

A little about Alex

Well I'm quite new to this and I'm not really sure where to start, so I thought I would say a little bit about myself. Just a few little facts so you can get to know a little bit about me.

- My name is Alex, but most of my family call me Ethel (because I'm an old woman trapped in a 20 something body)
- I have 1 older sister and 2 younger brothers.
- I read a lot of 1930's literature.
- I'm passionate about fashion and personal style.
- Inspired by the great love stories from the movies.
- I can communicate my view of the world better through my camera lense than through speech.
- A firm believer that everything happens for a reason.
- Fascinated by the psychy of serial killers (yes I have my own opinions on the death penalty, which I might write about one day)
- Black and white movies are the best!
- A few describe me as a 'Dark Horse' (so I might surprise you on occassion)
- Disney movies are appropriate at ANY age!
- Weakness for American reality TV - Jersey Shore and The Hills (when LC was there) trump!
- I was a self-proclaimed Tom Boy growing up.
- I'll always believe in true love.

XOXO

Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment