Tuesday 13 September 2011

Decisions, decisions

Today I factually recieved an invite to the Jasper Garvida show! I'll admit that I actually did a Molly-Ringwald-Breakfast-Club-style dance in my kitchen when I opened the letter. I've seen on Twitter for days that everyone was recieving their London Fashion Week invites, and I had still to hear back from the ones I had applied to... so to recieve an invite is a pretty big deal for me! However, I also booked places for Look magazine's Look Lounge, which is on the same day! (arrrrgh!) So now I'm faced with a rather difficult decision: do I go to the catwalk show or to the blog talks?

A part of me is slightly leaning towards to the blog talks. Just because, as I'm new to blogging, I think it would be more beneficial to me in the long run. But at the same time the little voice in my head is screaming "Its London Fashion Week you clumsbucket" Go for it!"... Hmmm what do I do...

Decisions, decisions.

XOXO

Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment