Tuesday 20 September 2011

Fash Soc goes to LFW

I realise that I'm a little delayed with this blog post, and I do apologise!

On Friday, the Fash Soc girls and I were invited to the Sex and London City party hosted by the gorgeous Nixalina and FashionForwardPR. It was a fabulous night of cocktails and meeting new people. Oh and I also met up with my lovely friend Frankie Murray, who I worked with for the Jacques Townhouse event back in July. It was great to see her, catch up and drool over the Diner dinners we love so much! Hopefully we'll get invited to more FashionForward events in the future!

Here's a few pictures from the night.

(You may notice that I'm not wearing the dress I was planning on wearing... had a slight wardrobe malfunction and went with option 2)

XOXO

Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment