Wednesday 15 February 2012

Style

Considering that I find myself predominantly writing about fashion or for fashion publications, it's rather strange that I haven't written about style in my own personal blog. So, here goes!


I would say that my style is ever-changing. It has probably been that way since I was a teen, when I would play with different styles to find clothes that matched my personality. The main aspect of my style that has always remained consistent would be to keep at least one aspect of it classic. Whether adding pearls to a casual jeans and baggy tee outfit to dress it up, or pairing a black peep-toe heel with a statement dress; I always keep something classic. I guess that's something that I learnt from my mother. 


My wardrobe at the moment is a mix of colours and patterns from black stripes to beige, to cerise, or sage greens. However I find myself always going back to chiffon tops. I love chiffon! The way it sits on the body, so floaty and feminine. It always flatters my curvy shape, and looks great when paired with skinny jeans (which are my wardrobe staple). 


Another wardrobe must-have of mine is a boy-fit black tuxedo jacket. I bought mine 2 years ago at H&M for £12.99, which looking back on it now seems like a bargain! Boy-fit jackets sit perfect on any shape and can be worn with anything from a cocktail dress to jeans. They're effortlessly chic and an absolute must of mine! 









"Fashion fades, only style remains the same." Coco Chanel 




What are your wardrobe staples?


Until next time...


XOXO


Alex 







No comments:

Post a Comment