Wednesday 29 February 2012

On Set: Behind the Scenes

I wanted to do something new at Beatreview and spice up the posts, so I thought I would attempt photoshoots. This is the first one that has allowed me to work as creative director and with the helpful guidance from Sophie at Static Patterns and Beatreview writer Lorna we pulled off our first shoot! (Yay!) Shot at Buffalo Bar in Cardiff by Jake Morley, with my friend Hannah Morgan as the model, styled in 1940's vintage dresses.


Thought I'd share some behind the scenes photos with you all! Keep a look out on Beatreview website for the final shots. 









And finally... My happy helpers! :)



XOXO


Alex 

1 comment:

  1. This looks so cool! I love buffalo bar :)

    If you get any time spare, please come and visit my blog :)

    www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    Helen

    x

    ReplyDelete